Followers

Monday, May 07, 2012

Why do elephants walk slowly


"Why do elephants walk slowly"









This is another story of Andrés Díaz Marrero .This is the story about the ant who got mad because a huge elephant stomped the anthill. The ant bite the elephant and it took her about 17 months to swallow it.Later the ant decided to let go of the elephant and to let it free, After setting it free the elephant run and has never returned.Now a day, elephants walk slowly because of their fear of messing up with the anthills.




For me the moral lesson in this story is about learning to forgive and also about not trying to get revenge to someone because revenge doesn't gives you anything but a chance to be hurt again. It also tells us that those who walks slowly can see the path clearer.

This story reminds me of my past experience. I envy my friend because from grade 1 he was accelerated to grade 3 , but my Grandmother tell me that "Those who walk slowly can see the path clearer and will have a happier journey" at that time my feeling of envy has gone ,the only thing that i feel that time is happiness and the feeling of being contented.














No comments:

Post a Comment